About The company:
Flora Inn is an elegant modern day business hotel in Nagpur near the airport, which is strategically located and offers all amenities provide utmost comfort. It has 20 spacious rooms in total, classified into Deluxe and Super-Deluxe accommodations.
Job Profile: Hotel Operation Manager
Desired experience: 2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Salary: 2.5 -3.5 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The Hotel Operations Manager manages all operations for assigned department. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and the property policies, practices, and procedures.
• Assists with the operational functions within the department consistent with the strategic plan and vision for the department, the division and the property.
• Assists with monitoring fiscal budget, operations of assigned department(s) and marketing strategies to produce both short term and long-term profitability for the property.
• Assists with managing the delivery and measurement of guest service within assigned department(s) consistent with the company\'s core service standards and brand attributes.
• Provides input into the research, development, evaluation and implementation of new products, services, technology and processes to ensure the property\'s competitive position and in anticipation of changing customer needs within the dynamic hospitality and gaming environment.
• Assists with managing the Human Resources responsibilities for assigned department(s) to include: creating a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect and employee satisfaction; quality hiring, training and succession planning processes that encompass the company\'s diversity commitment; adherence to the company\'s status quo third party representation philosophy; compliance with company policies, legal requirements and collective bargaining agreements.
• Ensures guest complaint resolution procedures are implemented within the purview of the property class philosophy and service.
• Reviews employee work schedules and works closely with Assistant Front Desk Managers to balance employee needs with work demands.
• Responds to notification of unusual events or circumstances requiring mid-level management attention. Informs Senior Hotel Manager of situations that require their attention.
• Performs all front desk duties when necessary
• Responds to emergency situations accordingly.Perform all other job related duties as requested
- Face to face Rounds
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), BBA, BBM, BCM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr.
1.5 - 4 Years
2.5 - 3.5 LPA