About the Company:
We, Manomav Engineers Pvt. Ltd., is the growing construction analytics company founded by IIT Delhi & PEC Alumni.Our construction consultancy is unique in a way that it aims at technological implementation at ground level of construction for achieving the highest levels of efficiency. The company concentrates on solutions related to construction planning and implementation. Since last 6 years we have been part of $1.2 Billion worth construction projects across the globe.
Job location: Vasundhara, Ghaziabad
Desired Experience: 6 months to 2 Years
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA (Good hike will be given to the candidates based on the current salary)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Bond: 1 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech(Civil)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Conduct inspections on commercial and residential properties to check for defects. This entails examining both the interior and exterior of the property including
- Plumbing System & Fixtures
- Electrical System & Fixtures
- Heating & Air Conditioning System
- Exhaust System
- Structure of Building
- Door, Window & Other Fittings
- Wood Work & Fittings
- Flooring work
- Finishing works
- Cleaning Work
- Security Point of all systems
- Add on to system / House
Conduct Review after Repairs
- Conduct review at site after repairs has been completed after 1st inspections on properties.
- Create detailed reports about your inspection findings and present these to homeowners. Aside from descriptions of defects and recommendations for repair and maintenance, these also contain extensive photos, diagrams of property structures, and notes from site observation.
- Work closely with clients throughout every step of the process, approaching inspections based on client requirements and regularly updating them about progress and issues encountered
- Beyond maintaining good working relationships with existing clients, you may have to develop marketing campaigns, make cold calls, and attend community and networking events to expand the client base.
- Good engineering knowledge to correctly evaluate properties, and should be able to take measurements and read and create property diagrams
- Should be able to organize data into an easily understood format, so he must be accurate and efficient with data entry
- Should have excellent writing skills and should be able to prepare exhaustive summary reports after every inspection. Should also be able to explain findings to clients face-to-face
Attention to detail
- Should be thorough and meticulous, taking into account every aspect of a property and seeking to identify all hazards for the safety of homeowners
- Should be able to develop a rapport with clients, addressing all of their inquiries, and promptly troubleshooting issues
- Face To Face Interview
0.5 - 2 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA