Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
Prometric is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 350 organizations worldwide. On their behalf, we securely deliver an average of 9 million exams per year to people who are seeking to improve their lives. Whether by starting a new career, further developing their skills to improve on an existing one, adding to their qualifications for a promotion, taking school entrance exams or simply for professional development, people taking tests want a reliable, convenient and hassle-free experience. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
Desired Experience: 0 – 2 years
Last Date to Apply : 18-04-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 2.4 - 3.2 LPA
- Provide resolution of procedural, process, information and technical problems for requests from testing center administrators submitted by phone, email, chat and/or FAX.
- Provide audit trail of all problems and resolutions (problem description, troubleshooting steps taken, resolution) through the use of Magic and other support tools.
- Take ownership of problems, and follow appropriate escalation paths to ensure the problems are resolved in timely and effective ways to meet customer service and Global Help Desk metrics.
- Identify systematic problems and/or recommend opportunities for improvement that will eliminate or reduce problems in the testing center network.
- Act as advocates for the testing center administrators to ensure their needs and concerns are addressed and/or escalated.
- Follow established procedures for call and chat referral, escalation and problem resolution with Level 2 Engineers globally.
- Work cooperatively with other team members – including those in other regions.
- Recommend changes or additions to existing procedures that will improve the overall effective operation of the Global Help Desk support model.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skill Set Required:
- Proficiency with DOS, Windows 2K, XP, Vista, and general networking and hardware support.
- Excellent customer service skills and focus.
- Ability to communicate in English (written and verbal) in a clear, concise and patient manner.
- Excellent listening and conversational skills
- Proficiency in generic troubleshooting
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adept quickly to change.
- Able to work in a flexible work-shift roster with variable hours.
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish common goals.
- Good conflict resolution skills.
- Working knowledge into Active Directory, Networking
- HR Round
- Written Test
- Operations Round
- Final Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Helpdesk Analyst
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT