About the company
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we werejust an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Salary Details: INR 1.8 LPA + Upto INR 6,000 performance based Incentive.
Courses Required: All Graduates
Job Location: Gurgaon/Noida/New Delhi
Desired Experience: 0 to 1 Year
Bond: 6 months contractual job
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Uber’s riders are our most important customers, and we’re building a best-in-class customer service experience for them. Lost and Found process helps our existing rider base get back there lost items left in the cab during a ride.
- We are looking to build a team of rock stars to provide quality support in our Greenlight locations across different cities, that are, Delhi NCR,. We need people with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You’ll be expected to help riders get back there lost items by connecting with rider and driver through calls and/or inbound/outbound messages, provide exceptional support experience, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. Working with Uber is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and deep-dive into Uber’s day-to-day operations. You will work as a consultant for Uber on a contract basis with the potential for an extension based on your performance.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver 5-star, remote/in-person support experience to our riders
- Walk riders through lost and found process and policy
- Help brand the Uber name and provide riders a great experience
- Stay on the top of Uber policies and procedures
- Work with the Lost and Found Operations team to make our processes even better
- Strong communications skills. (English, Hindi)
- Empathetic: Empathy towards riders and a willingness to help them.
- A problem solver. You’re ready to tackle complex customer problems without hesitation.
- A mentor. You're able to guide and coach your team to improve performance effectively.
- Independent. You’re ready to manage the process while balancing multiple priorities.
- Analytical. You use metrics and data to guide and drive your decisions.
- Opportunity to help shape the future of Lost and Found process at Uber
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Free snacks & beverages
- Work from home available
- Written Test
- Multiple Face-to-Face Interviews
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA