About The company
UK based company having verticals into different industries with presence in Europe USA Australia planning to expand its online business in India as well with social networking and ecommerce website
Website- Ecommerce website under construction
Currently selling on amazon and ebay globally
Desired experience- 0-2 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Course Specialization- B.Tech(CS/IT), BCA,
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- Rs. 2 LPA to Rs. 3 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Screening Round
- Multiple Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Graphic designers/artists design graphics for use in media products such as magazines, labels, advertising and signage. Typical activities include:
● Liaising with clients to determine their requirements.
● Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
● Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
● Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
● Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
● Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
● creating web site designs
● meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
● keeping uptodate with recent technological and software developments
● producing products that are userfriendly,effective and appealing
● working as part of a multidisciplinary team
There can be some pressure to meet deadlines when extra hours may be required.
Skill Set Required:
● Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photoediting software
● Exceptional creativity and innovation
● An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
● Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
● Analytical skills
● Communication skills
● Excellent IT skills
● Good knowledge of design software, such as Quark, InDesign or Illustrator plus photoediting software, including PhotoShop.
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 2 Years
2 - 3 LPA