About The company
CEDCOSS is a leading global Open Source software development company. We are dedicated to providing solutions to businesses by leveraging the power of open source software, solutions and technologies.
The company has been promoted by highly experienced professionals dedicated to provide high quality IT solutions. We provide values to the product with applied quality process. They define, design and deliver IT solutions to the clients which help them to become front runner up in there domain. With CEDCOSS, clients are assured of a transparent business partner, world-class processes, speed of execution and the power to stretch their IT budget by leveraging the global delivery model that CEDCOSS pioneered.
Website address: www.cedcoss.com
Desired experience- Freshers
Course Specialization: B.Tech/MCA/Graduates
Training Period/Probation Period: 6 months
- During Probation: Rs.7000 stipend per month
- Post Probation: Rs.1.2 LPA – Rs. 1.8 LPA
Service Agreement/Bond– 18 months agreement
Date of Joining: Immediate
Interview Date: will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that , the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
- Multiple rounds of Technical Interview
- HR Round
Key responsibility areas of the candidate include:
- Graphic designing for creating top ecommerce applications like flipkart, amazon, ebay .
- Frontend design for products that are built on the SaaS model.
- Exposure to Waterfall and Agile development methodologies.
- Working on Open Source Products that are the largest PHP/ Mysql implementations in the world like facebook
- Candidate must have an instinctive ability to exercise good judgment in manipulating the formal elements of visual communication such as contrast, scale, color, pacing, and typography.
- Candidate must be able to use them effectively to develop new and appropriate visual solutions to complex communications problems.
Graphic Designer Trainee
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA