Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Woodapple is an international consulting firm with expertise in Digital Media, Online Marketing, Business Research and Technology. It is one of oldest and most reputed design-centered firms based out of Gurgaon.
Job Profile: Graphic Designer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience- 0-2 Years
Course Specialization- Any Graduate/Designing Certification
Training/Probation Period- 3 Months
Salary- INR 1.4 LPA - INR 3.0 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance during the interview)
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Candidate will be given a design task
- Multiple Face to Face Interviews (with the Submission of Portfolio)
Tentative Date of Joining- Immediate
- Contribute to overall team performance by providing innovative design solutions
- Ability to prepare illustrations or rough sketches, story boards, if required
- Contribute ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- And of course, possess skills to execute projects such as responsive site design, publication design; newsletters, brochures, posters & other various design-intensive activities.
- Please apply with link of portfolio of work done and concepts created
- A short one-para description of your interest in design as a profession.
Skill Set Required:
- Be a student of Design and Communication
- Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suit of products essentially Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design etc.
- Should be able to interpret and follow design guidelines and Brand Identity manuals
- Must have strong Communication and Language skills
- Design education is a plus but most important qualifier would be ‘design thinking’.
- Overall knowledge of the world around us, and thoughts and ideas about design’s ability to solve problems.
- Job Responsibilities: Graphic Designer
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BCA, BCM
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT