Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Social Panga was born to put an end to the stagnation that was gripping the world of online branding and marketing. Rather than just giving in, we decided to wage a war against conventions, and create something really remarkable. And we prepared well - with the bunch of crazy people, endless cups of chai, and beautiful hideouts in Bangalore and Delhi.
Salary: Upto INR 4 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-3 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
We are looking for Graphic Designers who live, breathe, eat and drink design, typography and colors; and are more likely to get into discussions about font curves than bodily ones, if you know what we mean.As a Designer, you will be responsible for providing stunning visuals for all our brilliant ideas on digital and print media, and be at the core of client content development and strategy.
- Mad skills on Illustrator, Photoshop and Corel. Like you got this covered with your eyes closed. A brilliant portfolio to showcase your above-mentioned mad skills. Prior experience in UI/UX design is a must.
- An aesthetic sensibility and understanding of color type, illustration, photography, animation and print and layout techniques while designing projects.
- An ability to understand overall client brief and contribute ideas as well as design artwork.
- Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Creative thinking to interpret client business needs and develop concept note for the final design.
Advantage Social Panga:
- Work with a bunch of people whoare crazy about communication and content; and are happy to spend hours at end fussing over just the correct combination of words.
- Work out of an office that’s nothing like an office. We hate cubicles and dress codes, and love crazy posters and endless chai coffee discussions.
- We’ve worked in jobs with crazy timings, and understand the importance of having a life. So we’ll all join you at that pub for drinks after you’re done for the day.
- We are young and growing fast, and working with us will take you on a roller coaster growth ride. And this roller coaster only goes up, up, up baby!
1) Technical interview
2) HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Graphic Designer
- Education: B.A., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: IT