Our aim is to introduce not just the technological innovation and prowess but a range of products to customize & redefine workspaces through simple, sensible and affordable office automation and security solutions. We offer a wide range of biometric products and solutions with a wide spectrum of functionality, interoperability and scope for customization. Kaizen wants that enterprises and organizations reap maximum benefits from the web while enjoying ultimate Biometric security.Kaizen endeavours to negate unfounded myths plaguing the Biometrics industry, and to make Biometrics technology claim its deserved place at the security top table. Kaizen’s single minded objective is to introduce biometric systems to organisations that save time and money, while helping to raise the security bar to new heights.Our professional approach towards our customers and their requirements proudly see Kaizen leading the way in the exciting world of biometric technology. Our professional approach towards our customers and their requirements proudly see Kaizen leading the way in the exciting world of biometric technology.
Salary: INR 0.84 to INR 1.44 LPA
Desired Experience: Fresher
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Written Round
- Technical Interview
- Hr Round
- You need to be creative and have a natural flair for designing and conceptualization. Passion for designingand out of box concepts is what we expect from you.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Corel Draw, Dreamweaver, CSS, and HTML is a must. You will be required to
- create new concepts and analyse web features where required. Develop clean and structured HTML 4.0, CSS for front-end design projects.
- Candidate will be required to design creative web and print layouts & teaming with development team for further execution.
Skill Set Required:
- Should be committed to defined deadlines. Should be able to work in a team.
- Layout designing & usability of websites layouts using Adobe Photoshop
- Should have knowledge of making CSS based html pages.
B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 0 Years
0.85 - 1.44 LPA