Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Candidly Couture is not your average nine-to-five company, we are very, very passionate about our brand and believe in what we do. We are a small team who works hard and knows that what we are working on is something bigger than just us. There is no job big or small for anyone here, there would be times when you'll have to roll up your sleeves and dive in where you are needed, it could be anything from sticking labels to representing the brand at events. We are looking for individuals who are willing to work for the brand and not just for a monthly paycheck. Humility, Punctuality, Passion are not just words we throw around to impress, we believe in these qualities and inculcate them in whatever we do.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Minimum 0-3 Years
Salary: INR 3 LPA - 6 LPA
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Come up with banners and logos for the website
- Work alongside social media marketing for quirky new campaigns
- Taking initiative in terms of website and campaign improvement
Key Skills Required:
- Design infographics– we will be looking to create infographics related to fashionable dressing/make up for our blog as well as Facebook page on a daily basis. You will be required to work with our team, understand what we want and create them.
- Design posters ,flyers and general collaterals as and when we require. Some examples are creating a banner for an event we have or promotional material, using our images.
- Work on Candidly Couture blog and website to ensure we keep on improving the feel and look on a regular basis.
- Processing and editing raw images from photoshoots so they can be used in both print and digital media.
1. Telephonic Interview
2. Two rounds of Personal Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Graphic Designer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT