Started in 1995 by first generation entrepreneurs from IIMA & FMS Delhi, PACE has evolved from a fledgling NSE Broker to a premier boutique financial conglomerate over the last 25 years. We provide a wide range of services in financial markets which cater to different investment needs of our customers. Headquartered in New Delhi, we maintain offices at more than 300 locations in more than 75 cities across India and our customer base is spread over 34 countries. We have also been consistently nominated as one of the best Investment Advisors in India by ICRA & CNBC. At PACE we are continuously innovating and building highly scalable backend systems and strategies that give a seamless experience to our customers. We are aggressively pursuing Fintech innovation now and working on an ambitious and potentially disruptive Fintech product - ‘Pocketful'. A one-of-a-kind stock-broking platform.
Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Sketch is typically required.
• Experience with prototyping tools such as In Vision, Figma, or Marvel is also helpful.
• Experience with Motion and 3D graphics would be a plus
• Portfolio: A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates a range of design skills and the ability to apply design principles to create visually appealing and user-friendly designs is important. • Communication skills: The ability to effectively communicate design concepts and ideas to cross-functional teams is essential.
• Attention to detail: A strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver high-quality work is important in this role.
• Teamwork: The ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with crossfunctional teams is essential.
• Adaptability: The ability to adapt to changing project requirements and learn new skills quickly is important in this role.
Creativity: A strong creative streak and the ability to generate new ideas and approaches to design challenges is essential.
• Curiosity: A curious and open-minded approach to design and a willingness to learn and stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices is important.
• Should be available to work for at least 4 months, full-time.Job Description:-
Collaborate with the design team to create visually compelling graphics
• Design and layout marketing materials, such as brochures, flyers, and social media graphics
• Assist with the design and development of websites and landing pages
• Contribute to the creation of visual design concepts and ideas
• Help maintain and update the company's visual brand guidelines
Gender (Males Only/Females Only/Both):Both
Job Location :Okhla, New Delhi
Desired experience: 0-1 year
Target batch Passouts :2022,2023
Course specialization: B.tech(CS/IT), M.tech
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th, Graduation (if any): Graduate or pursuing bachelors
Candidate location (if any) :PAN INDIA
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Stipend- Fixed + Variable 12000-15000/month
Salary:Minimum 7 LPA
Bond- (if any) & Penalty-(if any):No
Tentative date of interview :Immediate
Tentative date of joining :Immediate
Interview Process :2-3 virtual rounds
0 - 1 Years
7 - 7 LPA