Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Vaps Technosoft is a Bangalore based ISO 9001 Company specialized in architecting the Ecampus technology in the knowledge domain and E-club in hospitality domain. Vaps has been serving these domains from last 14 years across the country. Vaps has various ranges of ERP versions to suit the education domain supporting from Kinder Garten to Post Graduation and at University levels.
Job Profile: Graphic Designer
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/Designing Certification
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 2 LPA - INR 3 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance during the interview)
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Multiple Face to Face Interviews
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
-Developing HTML/CSS codes for front end designs.
- Designing smart card using coral draw and Flash, Photoshop etc.
- Updating and changes in Company Websites, Brochure design..
- Design web applications/website / portals as per W3C standard.
- Designing and building intuitive user-centric enterprise web applications/sites/Systems interfaces such that it enhances product effectiveness/usage using information architecture/user experience methodologies.
- Prepare Low fidelity and High fidelity concepts/prototypes u flow charting, website maps.
- Creating and presenting concepts/prototypes (using HTML/CSS/Flash) to internal customers, clearly
- Explaining rationale and influencing changes to thinking where required delivering the most effective solutions.
- Client interaction for any changes in or development in terms of web services
- Interacting with various departments and collecting the requirement from them.
- Company web page development.
- Coordination with software development Team for any update and changes.
Skill Set Required:
- Good knowledge of Flash, Photoshop, HTML
- Good knowledge of Dreamweaver, Page maker, CSS etc.
- Experience in Web Portals, Coral Draw
- Job Responsibilities: Graphic Designer
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT