Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
Spinny is the one-stop pre-owned car buying and selling platform that takes care of everything from car listing to paper transfers to bring convenience directly to our customers. Our pre-inspected used cars end the information asymmetry to get the best price valuation for both our Buyers and Sellers without compromising quality.
Salary: INR 3.0 to 5.4 LPA
Desired Experience: 1 to 4 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description :
- Responsible for prototyping/conceptualizing new UI elements, experiences.
- Understand product requirements and make mocks for the development team
- Conceptualize and design end to end team interaction flow for a product/feature and come up with wire-frames and mocks based on loosely defined specifications.
- Quickly act on team feedback and improve the design accordingly
- Identify and address front-end performance issues.
- Creating images and graphics for digital media channels including social media
- Striving to engage customers and create greater brand intimacy, and creating original designs,
Skill Set Required :
- Knowledge of creating icons, posters and marketing banners
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe designer tools
- Good knowledge of Corel Draw is preferable but not a mandate
-The ability to produce distinctive work in a short time frame.
- Excellent communications skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3 would be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of Web Standards.
- Strong knowledge of general design principles (layout, color, fonts, proportion, brand, interaction behaviors, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience of user-centric design approaches and best practices.
- Ability to depict computer code into words, pictures, icons.
- Sound Understanding of responsive designs.
- Working knowledge of cross-platform best practices.
- Well versed in principles of object-oriented design, design patterns and industry standards.
- Face to face interview
- Job Responsibilities: Graphic Designer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 5.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT