Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
RTC is one of India’s leading restaurant companies. Headquartered in New Delhi RTC develops and operates more than 30 restaurants in various parts of the country. These consist of some leading international restaurant brands and many home-grown restaurant concepts. RTC is possibly the country’s most diversified restaurant company with formats catering to different segments of the population.
RTC is promoted by the diversified Hotz Group with interests in Textiles, Financial Services, Real Estate and Hospitality. The first restaurant opened in March 2000 in New Delhi. The response was overwhelming and RTC won over guests and critics with its hospitality and perfection in food and quality.
Over the years, RTC introduced more international brands and developed in house brands to cater to changing tastes and lifestyles.
Desired Experience: 2 - 5 years
Last Date to Apply : 21-03-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 1.8 – 2.7 LPA
- Develop graphic design solutions to meet restaurant's needs for print and web projects
- Create new brand identities/styles as necessary for various restaurant concepts
- Ensure all digital files are correctly built for final printing
- Ensure design quality on jobs assigned to production staff and oversee final production
- Copy write for various projects as needed
- Proof projects for errors and ensure printing accuracy
- Perform related work as assigned Developing layouts and finished artwork for a variety of printed and digital marketing materials
- Creating branding, concepts, logos, and packaging for all brands
- Contributing ideas, engaging in brainstorms, and developing concepts for projects
- Staying current with latest trends and emerging technologies within design field
- Collaborating within a team-oriented environment with marking team, CSC departments, photographer, printers, and other designers
- Communicating effectively with clients and team, while responding to needs and providing creative solutions that support overall company goals and culture
- Effectively track hours, and work with time-tracking and project management software.
Skill Set Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts, or a related area
- 2-5 years experience in Graphic Design
- Sample sheet of work, or web address for portfolio website
- High level of ability in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design
- Creative thinker with interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Efficiently manage time, while keeping projects focused and on-budget
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively and independently
- HR Round
- Interview with HOD
- Job Responsibilities: Graphic Designer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 2 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 2.7 Lacs
- Industry: IT