Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company :
Maersk Training focuses on training to be prepared for the great powers of both nature and technology. The training is designed to meet the challenges and the risks of the working environment. The company have invested heavily in building advanced simulators to provide realistic training and deliver more than textbook theory. Maersk Training plan and tailor training to the reality of the people they train. And as we live in a dynamic, progressing world, we believe in constant development and continuously improving the training and our facilities. Today, Maersk Training is an independent business unit with worldwide training facilities open to all companies.
Job Location: Chennai
Years of experience: 1-2 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E,B.A
Target Batch Passout: 2014-2015
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 4 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview, experience and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 10 February 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
Who we are looking for Our new Graphic Designer should to be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to work independently. The ideal candidate for this position will be self motivated and strong team player who takes great pride in the quality, precision, and measurable results of his/her work.
- Proven track record of designing graphic material for both print and digital platforms.
- Experience with branding guidelines, art and design fundamentals with eye for detail
- Advance user of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator), Corel Draw, Dreamweaver, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
- Preferably should have working knowledge about CMS systems and web design.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Self-starter, proactive and willing to work in a flexible environment.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Prior experience in working with multinational brand and overseas team engagement would be a plus.
- Qualification: Educated to degree level in Digital Design or other equivalent visual discipline
The Graphic Designer is primarily responsible for high-quality designs, graphics, mock-ups, layouts, templates and infographics. The person will champion our brand guidelines within the organization and keep them updated in all aspects. He/ She will be playing a key role in the marketing team and will assist in developing creative solutions, from conception to completion. You will need to have excellent copy skills, and a good grasp of written and verbal English
- Strong understanding of art and design fundamentals with an eye for details.
- Natural flair for creative design, including layout/composition, typography, and aesthetic coherence.
- Strong design conceptualization skills
- Design art work for emailers, infographic, collaterals, brochures, manuals, exhibitions material etc.
- Technical Round
- Management Round
- Job Responsibilities: Graphic Designer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: IT