Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company :
Eamani Tech Pvt Ltd is a start-up company. The Companys primary goal is to develop web applications. They provide a well processed services in Web App Development , E- Commerce Solutions , Sending Funds and they come up with various viable solutions for any problem or need that you encounter in a business, or in your day-to-day life
Website : www.eamanitech.com
Job Profile : Graphic Designer
Job Location : Hyderabad
Desired experience : 2 + years
Course Specialization : B.Tech/BE/BCA/Bsc/BBA/BA/Any Gradudate
Batch : 2013/2012
Job Openings : 1
Training/Probation Period : None
Salary : CTC 3 LPA - 4.5 LPA(The salary depends on the experience/skill of the candidate )
Bond : None
Date of Joining : Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
● Interpreting companys business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
● Estimating the time required to complete the work.
● Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
● Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
● Working in coordination with product managers and developers to produce designs for various applications (web and mobile).
● Present the design process by creating mockups using Photoshop or any other software.
● Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
● Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
● Excellent oral and written English communication skills
● Ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team, and independently with minimal supervision, on multiple projects.
● Great attention to detail is an extreme plus point.
● Should have designed at least 15 websites.
● Should be able to create unique logos and icons.
● Should be able to design banners.
● Should have excellent photo editing / correction skills
● Should have excellent design skills on both vector and raster graphics.
● Preferable to have experience of designing mobile application layouts.
● Should have experience of designing attractive advertisements.
● Having experience of designing product packaging, exhibitions and displays is a plus point.
● Should have good knowledge of color schemes and combinations.
● Should be able to come up with unique designs which help the companys products to stand out from the competition.
- Written Round
- HR Rounds
- Job Responsibilities: Graphic Designer
- Education: B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 2 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 4.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT