Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
Design'ovilla is a team of creative professionals, focused on unique, stylish and usable experiences across a multitude of verticals, mediums and devices. Time is a key factor in productivity, so working efficiently enables us to deliver better value at a competitive price. Hard work and dedication are encoded into our DNA and armed with those weapons we aim to achieve perfection and client satisfaction in all of our projects. Combining creative thinking, cutting-edge design and technological know-how to deliver elegant user-centric solutions which meet your business objectives. Take a look around and contact us to see how we can help you.
Salary: INR 1.2 to 1.8 LPA
Desired Experience: 1 to 2
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- A graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Their designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving organisations a visual \'bra
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Face to face interview
- Job Responsibilities: Graphic Designer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT