Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Graphic cum web designer
About The company
The Australian Technical & Management College’s (ATMC) educational journey started as a series of teaching institutions in major cities of the Indian subcontinent that provided a pathway for students into higher educational facilities. The ATMC then looked to Australia to collaborate with two recognized regional universities with proven strengths, in Information Technology and Business Studies. Outstanding candidates were found with the Federation University Australia (FedUni) which is proudly Australia’s third oldest university and Charles Darwin University (CDU) which is ranked in the top 2% of world universities.
The ATMC is now a nationally recognized Australian educational institute. The ATMC is well established with a campus in Geelong, three campuses in Melbourne and a campus in Sydney. Offshore, there is a campus in Colombo, Sri Lanka, and a teaching location in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. At the ATMC campus in Geelong students enjoy studying and living in a historical regional city while those at the ATMC Melbourne and Sydney campuses enjoy studying in one of the most livable cities in the world.
Job Profile: Graphic cum web designer
Desired experience: 6 Months – 2 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/B.C.A/M.C.A
Salary: Upto 8.4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s current package/experience/performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Responsible for creating design that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Graphic Design Skills, Web Designing Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services
- Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail
- Good Knowledge of UI/UX and Web Development
- Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision and Handles Rejection.
- Strong understanding of programming languages and graphics software
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
- Job Responsibilities: Graphic cum web designer
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), BAF, BBA
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 8.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT