With a vision to generate inclusive growth and prosperity for farmers, vendor partners, small shopkeepers and consumers, Reliance Retail Limited (RRL), a subsidiary of RIL, was set up to lead Reliance Group's foray into organized retail.
Since its inception in 2006, Reliance Retail Limited (RRL) has grown into an organisation that caters to millions of customers, thousands of farmers and vendors. Based on its core growth strategy of backward integration, RRL has made rapid progress towards building an entire value chain starting from the farmers to the end consumers.
Profile Offered: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: PAN India
Course Specialization: B.Com (Any Specialization),B.Sc (Any Specialization),BBA/ BBM/ BBS (Any Specialization),BCA/ BCM (Any Specialization)
Desired Experience: 0 - 0 Years
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate from local area/town having excellent knowledge of local market (Son of Soil)
- Knowledge of local language is must
- Two wheeler, Driving License & Aadhaar Card is must
- Passionate about sales (eager to visit market daily and successfully engage with retailers)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Sales Representative is the point of contact for the customer (retailers and wholesalers) and handles the enrolling of customers for the products and services on the Reliance B2B platform within the assigned territory.
- Completion and validation of database of retailers based on market visits within the territory.
- Profiling of every retailer within the database and initial coverage to ascertain interest and enrolling prospects.
- Responsible for recruitment and onboarding of interested retailers and wholesalers, building and maintaining strong professional relationships with them and driving the usage and adoption of products and services on the Reliance B2B platform.
- Responsible for demonstration and handholding of each customer in the initial stages of the platform adoption to ensure that the discovery and ordering processes are in place.
- Responsible for training and also troubleshooting for his set of customers with respect to the platform and any of its products or services.
- Responsible for achieving onboarding targets, adoption targets, sales targets and delivery of high quality customer service to existing and potential customers.
B.Com., B.Sc., BBA, BBM, BCA, BCM
0 - 0 Years
0 - 1.5 LPA