Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Company Profile: -
Portal is an award-winning business and technology consultancy. We specialise in helping organisations derive insight from information. We use technology to help our customers share and collaborate on that information, at any time and on any device.
Portal was formed in 2006 from a merger of several IBM business partners, each expert in their own field. Since then, the company has gone from strength to strength, culminating in being named the IBM Business Partner of the Year in 2011 and entering the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 in 2012.
Blending our deep understanding of customer challenges with expert knowledge of best-of-breed technologies enables Portal to deliver solutions that transform its clients’ ways of working. Portal helps organisations to find clarity among the complexity. We transform data which frustrates into knowledge that enables; good people into great teams, and anonymous buyers into loyal customers.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: Freshers required
Salary: INR 2 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Technical Round
- HR Rounds
- To provide technical support in order to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction through SLA and process compliance.
- In this role, you will provide1st/2ndline support of server infrastructure for key customers and also participate in 24/7 rota.
Skill Set Required:
- Good team player with clear communication skills, and you will be expected to interface effectively with other technical functions, both internal and external.
- Self-governing, pro-active, agile individual with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Should possess the ability to troubleshoot problems and be able to take swift corrective action to solve the problem from your knowledge base.
- Able to prioritize and manage your time, and requests, in an efficient manner with excellent attention to detail.
- Job Responsibilities: Graduate Trainee
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 2 Lacs
- Industry: IT