Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Graduate Trainee Engineer
About Pace Wisdom Solutions Pvt. Ltd.:
PACE WISDOM is a Mobile technology solutions company providing comprehensive range of solutions & services for Mobile Phones and Web based products. Our Passion to ACE is what drives us and our mission is to transform your ideas into Apps. We are sought out for our high quality and cost-effective work.
Our team consists of well experienced and highly enthusiastic people who are committed to enhance your Smartphone experience. We have developed customized Applications for individuals and large enterprises and we look forward to build a long-term client relationship.
Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Website - http://pacewisdom.com/
Desired Experience - Freshers
- In probation period (1st four months), the candidate needs to work by receiving Rs 2,500 Per Month as a Stipend
- After probation the salary range would be Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 15,000 (Based on the candidature performance during probation period)
Course specialization– B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BCA/B.Sc (CS/IT Branches Only)
Probation Period – 4 Months
Bond- (if any)- 2 Years (selected candidate has to submit their degree certificates as a security for the work commitment. An acknowledgement letter for the same would be given to the candidate)
Interview Process – Most likely on coming weekend. (7th or 8th December)
- Technical Round – Face to Face.
- HR Round – Face to Face.
- Stellar problem solving and coding skills.
- Strong skills in PHP, Java, Wordpress or Drupal.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in with MySQL databases, SQL, relational database design and administration would be a plus.
- Understands the importance of cross-browser compatibility.
- Understands and practices Agile Development methodologies.
Any other Requirements /Specifications
- Strong programming skills in C, C++ or JAVA is must
- Strong Communication Skills is a must
- Candidates need to carry their own laptops for the first three/ Four months.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Thursday, 5th December, 2013 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT