Armstrong International, Inc. is a multi-national, family-owned company. Since its inception in 1900, Armstrong has transformed into a global manufacturing company of industrial steam, air, and hot water products. We provide intelligent system solutions that improve utility performance, lower energy consumption, and reduce environmental emissions. At Armstrong our old-fashioned values and integrity meet modern-day challenges in developing intelligent system solutions.
At the heart of Armstrong International is a warm and generous culture, alive with creativity, intelligence and inspiration. Here, long-held traditions are cherished, dedication and humor are embraced, and an atmosphere of mutual respect is everywhere. We work hard, we work smart, and we work together to solve our customers' problems in new and exceptional ways. Uniquely Armstrong, our culture fosters a more productive, interactive way of thinking that enriches our ability to care for our customers, just as we do each other.
Five generations of Armstrong and Bloss family leadership have reinforced a way of doing business that's based on a way of life, centered on faith in God, family, and business-in that order. It's simply who we are, and it means our customers can depend on us to do the right thing for them, not just because it's good business, but because it's the right thing to do.
Our company is guided by one fundamental rule, in everything we do: Treat other people the way you want to be treated. With that in mind, we put real effort into building strong, lasting relationships with our customers. We're here to make things easier for you, and we want you to enjoy your experience working with us, every single time.
Profile Offered: Graduate Engineering Trainee - Solution Sales
Solution Sales professional will be responsible to help customers reduce their Annual fuel bill by adopting to Armstrong's product solutions and provide 100% On Time Performance and in ensuring Zero defect within his/her geographical territory. This position will be reporting to Respective Regional Manager.
• To meet Annual sales budget by providing right solution to defined customer base thru direct sales model
• Thorough study of Customer's Steam & Condensate network and their relevant processes thus, being able to provide sustainable Armstrong solutions
• Compliance to Armstrong Quality standards
• Good knowledge about Steam Engineering
• Should be confident and authoritative speaker
• Believer in strong interpersonal relationship
• Should be inclined to sell thru Value based selling approach not low bidder-based sales approach
• Detail oriented with passion towards Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Heat & Mass Transfer
• A go-getter who is confident of getting things done
• Believes in keeping communication transparent
• A believer and follower of team culture
• Decent communication in English with internal and external customers
Travel: Extensive travel within defined territory of 100 Km Radius
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Min. 60% or 6 CGPA score throughout 10th, 12th and Graduation
• Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Petrochemical Engineering
Target Batch: 2019
Compensation: 3 LPA (includes fixed and variable components)
Joining: Immediately upon completion of graduation
• Online test
• Video Interview (Skype)
• Personal Interview
Job Locations: Ankaleshwar, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Burdhman, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jamnagar, Jamshedpur, Vizag
Interview Locations: Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai
Interview Schedule: Interview date and venue will be communicated post online test and video interview
Note: Only candidates qualifying in online test will be invited for Video Interview and Personal Interview
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3 LPA
Energy & Power