Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Graduate Engineer Trainee - Solar
About The company
Luminous Power Technologies is the leading home electrical specialist in India having a vast portfolio comprising of Power back up solutions such as Home UPS, Inverter Batteries and Solar Applications to Electrical offerings such as Fans, Wires & Switches, with 28 years of existence, 7 manufacturing units, more than 28 sales offices in India and presence in over 36 countries. Our 6000 employees serve more than 60,000 channel partners and millions of customers. Our motto has always been Customer Delight through Innovation & Passion with focus on Execution & Team-work. At Luminous, we passionately innovate to make life comfortable and efficient.
Website : www.luminousindia.com
Job Location: PAN India
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E (ECE/EEE/EIE/PE/I&C)
Probation/Training Period: 3-6 Months
Salary: INR 3.5 – INR 4 LPA
Date of Joining: Post Successful Completion of their Graduation
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Responsible for product planning for project requirements.
- Responsible to drive project business through channel partners.
- Responsible for Interfacing with marketing & channel sales for budgeting & initiatives roll-out
- Responsible for Competition tracking & analysis.
- Responsible for business proposal submission to channel partners & closure to for cases of corporate / NGO/MLM company requirements.
- Carry out any other duty assigned by the management from time to time
- Support for Maintenance &updation of MIS
- Payment followup & collection
- Conflict resolution
- Responsible for monitoring sales support activities like submission of invoices / proposals / payment collection / C-Form collection
Any other Requirements/ specifications : Well-groomed and excellent communication skills
- Face to face interviews
- Job Responsibilities: Graduate Engineer Trainee - Solar
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: Electronics & Semiconductor