Sun Life Financial is a leading financial services company that helps our Clients achieve lifetime financial security and live healthier lives. We've been honouring our commitments since 1865, and our future looks brighter all the time.
We are a well-diversified organization. We are balanced between protection and wealth businesses, are geographically diverse, and have a mix of individual, group and institutional Clients. Our robust risk management practices enable us to steer through market volatility and uncertainties, letting us help Clients through all market conditions.
Sun Life offer a broad range of protection and wealth products and services to individuals, businesses and institutions, including: Insurance, Investments, Advice and Asset management.
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Details and Responsibility:
- Responsible for development, coding, testing, defect fixing, defect resolution and production support tasks as assigned during software development life cycle and implementation of software project
- Keep supervisors up-to-date regarding current work on a daily/weekly basis
- Cooperation and collaboration within and between teams - appropriate sharing of needed resources & information.
- Participate in project meetings with team members
- Reports issues affecting progress of tasks assigned
- Working knowledge of any programming language like Java Script, JAVA, Python, Dot Net, HTML, CSS etc.
- Understanding of Database concepts
- Understanding of tools like Visualization, Dev Ops, Development IDE
- Understanding of Software Development life cycle
- Understanding of various software development methodologies like waterfall, agile
- Understanding of programming and troubleshooting techniques
- Very Strong analytical abilities, strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written), including understanding requirements, verifying expectations, and written documentation
- Ability to learn quickly
- A customer service focus
- Good collaboration skills
- Very high commitment levels and willing to work in any shift timings.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-development skills to keep-up-to-date with fast-changing trends.
Degree and Streams: B.Tech in CS/IT & ECE
Academic Percentage: 60% & above throughout academics
Probation Period: 1 year
Bond: 2 years
Job Location: Gurgaon (Candidate located anywhere and willing to relocate to Gurgaon)
CTC: 3.5 - 3.75 + 10% variable for the period of 1 year
Interview Rounds: Internal Assessment (Technical + aptitude) followed by 2 level of technical discussion and HR round.
Joining: Immediate Joining
Interview Schedule: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 3.7 LPA