- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About the Company:
NTT DATA Corporation is a Japanese system integration company and a subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT).Japan Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation, a predecessor of NTT, started Data Communications business in 1967. NTT, following its privatization in 1985, spun off the Data Communications division as NTT DATA in 1988, which has now become the largest of the IT Services companies headquartered in Japan.NTT DATA is a publicly traded company, but is about 54 percent owned by NTT. Its business areas are in national and local governments, financial, and telecommunication sectors. According to reports in 2012, Forbes Global 2000 recognizes NTT DATA as the 5th largest IT Services company.
Desired Experience: Fresher
Target Batch Passout: 2018
- Rs. 12000/- as stipend during training period.
- Rs. 300000/- LPA as salary post completion of training.
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech
Eligibility Criteria: 60% throughout (10th,12th & Graduation/Post Grad)
Nature of Job:
- They should be open to work in shifts as per business needs.
- Open to relocate to other locations based on requirements.
- Open to work in support projects.
- Open for cross training (Other than the trained one) into other technologies.
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3 LPA