John Crane is an American company, now a subsidiary of Smiths Group and provider of engineered products and services including mechanical seals, couplings, hydro-dynamic bearings, seal support systems, filtration systems and artificial lift.
Profile Offered: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Course Specialization: BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma - Mechanical, Mechatronics, Chemical, Instrumentation Engineering
Desired Experience: 0 - 0
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reviews Tender documentations including detailed reviews of the Instructions to Tenders, Scope of Work, Key Contract Dates, Commercial terms and conditions.
- Reviewing project specifications, datasheets and bid documents to establish customer requirements.
- Review and identify any inconsistencies in the Invitation to tender documents and, if necessary, seek clarification from the customer.
- Co-ordinate with the systems group regarding detail design of proposed API sealant systems and pricing.
- Co-ordinate with Application Engineering team to obtain Application Engineering sign off for non-standard or special applications as necessary.
- Preparing techno-commercial project proposals/bids for seals / API systems.
- Provide replies to request for techno-commercial clarifications regarding the submitted proposals.
B.Tech/B.E., Diploma 3 Yr.
0 - 0 Years