About The Company:
Hindustan National Glass & Industries Limited is an Indian container glassmaker based in Kolkata. The company is the largest and one of the oldest glass manufacturing companies in India.
Please fill this form before applying for the job opportunity: https://forms.gle/GA64EzgZtQiU4GN37
Job Location: Bahadurgarh (Haryana), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand), Neemrana (Rajasthan), Nasik (Maharashtra), Rishra (West Bengal), Pondicherry and Naidupeta (Andhra Pradesh)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(Mechanical, Electrical, Insturmentation, Production)
Target Batch: 2017-2019
Salary: INR 3 LPA for first 12 months
INR 4 LPA post completion of 1 year
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Understanding the basic operating principle of all the control equipment used in field.
- Basic process flow of entire manufacturing process and role of department at various level.
- He will undergo training in general shift and will attend job change activities.
- Preventative maintenance schedule adherence.
- Trouble shooting in case of break down.
- After six months of training, he will be deputed independently in shifts.
Trainee Engineer-Cold End (Quality Assurance):
- Basic understanding of Cold End equipments (cold end coating, bottle conveying, auto inspection machines, shrink packaging, palletization, Polypack machines & cullet handling etc.) used in the manufacturing process.
- Ensure efficient operation of Cold End Department in line with quality requirements adhering to production plan.
- Inspection machine challenge test with QA & Production
- Fault findings of electronic equipment used in CE Engineering Department.
- Ensure strict adherence to norms laid down for quality, health and safety (ISO, OHSAS)
- Coordinate with customer department like Batch House, Quality Control to ensure proper support in quality check and packaging of produced container glass.
- Basic understanding of Production process flow & other processes.
- Department wise induction to understand the interphase activities between departments.
- He will be deputed in Job Change/MMD & Glass Equipment to understand the basics about IS (Individual Section) Machine.
- Training on shop floor in association with existing Shift Engineer.
- After six months, independent responsibilities on IS M/c.
Trainee Engineer – Plant Maintenance (Electrical):
- Basic Electrical Engineering & Plant process flow.
- Monitoring and Maintenance of Transformers.
- Monitoring and maintenance of Motors.
- 132 KV Sub Station operation and maintenance.
- HT and LT panel maintenance.
- Operation and maintenance of Generators.
- AC Drives and SCADA system.
- Basic Test
- HR Interview
- On-Site Round
0 - 0 Years
3 - 4 LPA