About The company
eRevMax provides next generation online distribution & business intelligence solutions to the hospitality industry. The company’s new offering – LIVE, a responsive web platform, incorporates the RateTiger and Connect products, thus offering detailed Competitor Intelligence & Business Analytics with traditional Channel e-Distribution. Incorporated in 2001, eRevMax helps over 20,000 hotel customers worldwide to increase revenue, streamline business processes and reduce booking acquisition cost.
Website address: http://www.erevmax.com
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA/M.Sc
Training Period: 6 months
During Probation: Rs.8000 per month
Post Probation: Upto Rs. 1.2 LPA (Depending upon the performance during the probation)
Date of Joining: Immediate
1) Written Test
2) GD Round
3) Face to Face
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Work and lean IT disciplines like core development, automation testing, interface development, technical support and set-up.
- The company reserves the right to offer full time placement to interns who successfully complete the programme based on merit and business need
- Good analytical skills, Good communication skills, Eager to learn new programming languages and processes
- Ability to understand and solve complex and sometimes abstract problems, possess an intellectual curiosity combined with a passion for technology.
- Preference will be given to those who have undertaken a course or project in Java
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MCA, MCM
0 - 1 Years
1.2 - 1.2 LPA