GetMyUni is a Times Internet-backed ed-tech start-up revolutionizing the college admissions space in India. We empower students by helping them choose the right college by providing them access to exhaustive college information, data points, student ratings, reviews, forums, and a student connect platform.
For colleges, we are a one-stop student recruitment solution equipping them with enrollments and highly cost-optimal marketing and communications solutions. We are visited by over ~40M students every year and drive >~10K enrollments to 200+ universities in India
Profile Offered:Google Adwords Specialist
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 1-4Years
We are looking for a Motivated and result-driven Digital Marketer to join our team! As a Digital Marketing Manager ( Google Ads Specialist),you will be responsible for :
- Complete responsibility of Google and Facebook ads.
- End to end campaign management (From forecasting to executing, monitoring, evaluating and optimizing campaign performance to generate maximum leads)
- Conduct keyword research and optimize the campaigns.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links and strategize the best plan ahead for the business
- Optimize the ad copy, landing pages for the best lead quality.
- Optimize the campaigns regularly for improving the performance.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Build on an existing level of search engine marketing expertise and develop a reputation for innovation and efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments in search engine marketing, digital marketing as well as consumer behaviour and recommend improvements.
Skills Required / Pre-requisites:
- Proven 2+ yrs SEM experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google, well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- The Specialist will also portray a passion and exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate fluency in the acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels.
- Should have a good understanding of Google Analytics.
- Must be a graduate, MBA will be a plus.
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Should be aware of all the latest digital marketing tactics and strategies.
- Should be willing to work in a dynamic startup environment.
- The ability to think creatively and work independently a fast working environment.
1 - 4 Years