Note: Candidates have to travel PAN India for projects and stay out off station for project completion.
About the company
Kalpakaaru is a leading provider of interior contracting services in India.
The company operates principally in the fit-out sector with a focus primarily on the retail sector. In addition, they are a provider of manufactured products with a specific focus on customized furniture, fixtures and equipment, which they use in their in-house operations as well as provide to third parties.
Kalpakaaru has steadily grown and expanded throughout India. Over the years, the company has managed to build up an association with suppliers and manufacturers, in addition to utilizing their own in-house capabilities.
Their philosophy is to deliver excellence to their clients in a cost-effective and timely manner.
Kalpakaaru has over 100 employees and operates through its offices in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. It has the ability to execute projects pan India.
Salary Details: Rs 1.8 LPA + on site expenses (Depending upon the candidate’s caliber)
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Bond: 1 year commitment required.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be responsible to work with interior fit out works team on commercial and retail projects.
- To take over site from client and related documentation
- Coordinating site work between different working agencies and ensuring all permissions for undertaking work at site i.e. Police/landlord/malls/electricity/water/corporation etc. are available/obtained as per scope of work.
- Supervising all construction activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction and coordination with site management.
- Monitoring/Supervising of material delivered by suppliers, interior works, including wood work, plumbing, electrical, HVAC and fire fighting and Inspection of quality of work and the material delivered at site by suppliers/sub-vendors as per Purchase Order.
- Preparing & checking of all bills related to projects and proper accounting of expenses at site.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Projects.
- Good communication skills with proficiency in English
Interview Process: Multiple face to face interview rounds.
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA