Desired experience - 0 to 2 Years
Job Location - Myanmar
Course specialization - B.Tech/B.E (Civil or Electrical or Mechanical)
- Engg Graduates: INR 1.44lacs per annum
- Diploma Holders: INR 1.25 lacs per annum
- Territory Allowance - In addition to the given offer, you will be entitled for Territory Allowance (TA) of INR 1250/- per day ( One thousand Two Hundred Fifty rupees only) for Onsite assignment at Myanmar.
- Company provided Guest House accommodation
- Company provided transportation for official work
- Travel to home country once a year. In case visa expires before completion of 1 year, company will take care of their travel to home country.
- The Territory Allowance (TA) will vary based on the Onsite location
All candidates should be holding valid PASSPORT as the job location will be MYANMAR.
Interview Process - Interview date is on the 11th January 2014, Saturday.
- 2 Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Post selection conditional offer will be given
- 2 -3 weeks rigorous training at ZAMIL
- Appointment letter will be issued to candidates who clear the training successfully
- Erection of BTS sites on turnkey basis.
- Completion of foundation and civil work
- Erection of Steel Tower
- Advance Planning of Material
- Managing Vendors on site
- Coordination with Warehouse, Logistics team etc.
- Project Reporting – MIS
Click on the Apply button below
Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Friday, 9th January, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
B.Tech/B.E., Diploma 3 Yr.
0 - 0 Years
1.25 - 1.44 LPA