Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Gaugan Technologies_ios developer
About the Company
GAUGAN TECHNOLOGIES had started their expedition, in IT Business . We began our business aspect in area of Web and Graphic designing, Web Development, Internet Marketing services , Content Writing, Search Engine Optimization strategies, E-commerce Solutions, Different Software Application Developments with quality assurance and testing .In brief, complete solution bucket of IT services. Our main goal to introduce GAUGAN TECHNOLOGIES is to delivering complete and accurate solution to customer for their business which helps them to reduce cost at their daily business activities and able to grab worldwide business inquiry from web likelihood.managing the corporate discount provided by partnering companies throughout the country.
Desired experience- 9 month to 2 years
Job Location: Mohali
Course Specialization- B.Tech, BCA, MCA (CS/IT)
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- Rs. 1 LPA to Rs. 2 LPA (no bar for deserving candidates)
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Technical Round
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Job Responsibilities: ios Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2 Lacs
- Industry: IT Infrastructure