About the Company
GAUGAN TECHNOLOGIES had started their expedition, in IT Business . We began our business aspect in area of Web and Graphic designing, Web Development, Internet Marketing services , Content Writing, Search Engine Optimization strategies, E-commerce Solutions, Different Software Application Developments with quality assurance and testing .In brief, complete solution bucket of IT services. Our main goal to introduce GAUGAN TECHNOLOGIES is to delivering complete and accurate solution to customer for their business which helps them to reduce cost at their daily business activities and able to grab worldwide business inquiry from web likelihood.
managing the corporate discount provided by partnering companies throughout the country.
Desired experience- 1-2 Years
Job Location: Mohali
Course Specialization- B.Tech, BCA, MCA (CS/IT)
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- Rs. 1 LPA to Rs. 2 LPA (no bar for deserving candidates)
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Technical Round
- Multiple Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
A graphic designer works on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving organisations a visual brand.
You will work to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or account manager and will develop creative ideas and concepts. The appropriate media and style has to be chosen to meet the clients objectives.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- developing design briefs that suit the clients purpose;
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
- commissioning illustrators and photographers;
- working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
1 - 2 Years
1 - 2 LPA