About the Company:
Our vision is to transform mobile sports gaming. We have launched Pin High(Golf game) and Bowling Champs-World Tour(Bowling).
Currently involved in one of a kind- Fan Engagement – In-Stadium Live Events. Aquimo’s fan engagement technology platform is used by teams, like Auburn University, Chicago White Sox, Washington Redskins and brands, like Dr. Pepper, Budlight, United Airlines for fan engagement in the stadiums and brand association with the fans.
Aquimo is a rapidly growing company with plenty of opportunities for high fliers, the company is especially attractive to young people with high spirits and resilience.
At Aquimo we believe that to improve, new ideas and suggestions are the keys. The source of which could be internal as well as external from our customers.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech / B.E. (CS/IT)
Batch Passout: 2016- 2019
Training Period: 3 months
Salary: INR 4 LPA – INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion. Salary not a bar for the right candidate)
Bond: 1 Year
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Looking for a cocos2d-x / html5 Developer who will be working on designing and creating the html5 modules for mobile applications for in stadium fan engagement. You will be working in an energetic and highly creative environment along with a group of highly talented, passionate, and successful individuals. Specific responsibilities include:
- Create cocos2d-x and html5 modules for brand and fan engagement html5 applications
- Integrate html5 applications with node.js backend APIs and web sockets services in AWS environment
- Work closely with product team and designers in USA to understand requirements and express technical capability
- Participate in strategy, architecture and design sessions to generate ideas for improving the gaming experience for our user base
- Work independently with minimum guidance
Skill Set Required:
- Strong knowledge of html5 and cocos2d-
- Strong understanding and working experience in object oriented languages
- Experience with developing gaming applications a plus
- Strong communication skills necessary to work with the teams in USA
- Basic understanding on Android and iOS development environments
- Desire to work in a creative and innovative environment
- Desire to build, lead and manage the technical teams
- Technical Interview
- Behavioural Interview
0 - 2 Years
4 - 6 LPA