About The Company
Greenpeace India was founded in 2001, and is a legally registered society with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Patna, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai. We have an Indian board of governors made up of notable Indian citizens and an Indian Senior Management Team (SMT) who lead an organisation of 350 (approx.) Indian staff.
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary Details: INR 1.74 to INR 2.06 LPA + Incentives + Daily Allowances
Course: Any Graduate
Desired experience: 0 to 2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be responsible to raise awareness about Greenpeace Campaigns to people on the street, at public places, offices, on phone and inspire them to contribute funds and become financial supporters of Greenpeace
- Develop an understanding of Greenpeace campaigns.
- Make presentations and calls and explain Greenpeace campaigns to members of the public in a clear and interesting way.
- Meet set income targets by signing paid-supporters for Greenpeace.
- The candidate will have an opportunity to learn about environmental problems and solutions and raise awareness amongst the public.
- An opportunity to be trained in expert fundraising skills.
- A chance to be part of a global environmental organization
- Excellent career prospects with opportunity to travel around the country
- A chance to work with a team of like-minded fun loving group
- Experience in direct selling for any industry will be an added advantage.
- Ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with a wide range of people
- Keen desire to learn on the job and Greenpeace Campaigns
- Energy and drive to inspire people and promote Greenpeace
- Ability to work towards fundraising targets, accept and implement feedback
- Create awareness about Greenpeace Campaigns amongst people & enroll a supporter.
- Work in team and contribute to the self sufficiency of the organization.
- Work with the team of young and enthusiastic people and gain an experience of lifetime.
- Get a chance to be social & the overall personality development.
- Promote a social cause & get paid for it.
- Written Test
- HR Interview
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS
0 - 2 Years
1.74 - 2.06 LPA
Banking & Finance