Greenpeace India was founded in 2001, and is a legally registered society with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Patna, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai. We have an Indian board of governors made up of notable Indian citizens and an Indian Senior Management Team (SMT) who lead an organisation of 350 (approx.) Indian staff.
Job Location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: INR 1.7 – 2 LPA + Incentives+ Daily Allowances (Rs.125)
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Develop an understanding of Greenpeace campaigns.
- Make presentations and calls and explain Greenpeace campaigns to members of the public in a clear and interesting way.
- Meet set income targets by signing paid-supporters for Greenpeace.
Skill Set Required:
- Ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with a wide range of people.
- Keen desire to learn on the job and Greenpeace Campaigns
- Energy and drive to inspire people and promote Greenpeace
- Ability to work towards fundraising targets, accept and implement feedback
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 2 Years
1.7 - 2 LPA
Banking & Finance