About The Company :
WRENCH is a global provider of information technology solutions to engineering and construction companies. Our solutions help companies control costs, improve time-to-delivery, and grow business. By adopting our solution companies are able to drastically reduce project management costs (by 40-60%) and deliver projects more profitably (chance of overrun drops to less than 10%). They are able to work confidently with partners, consultants, and vendors anywhere in the world. The advantage of having a foolproof backend system also helps win contracts in new or unfamiliar markets.
Training/Probation Period : None
Salary:INR 2 -3 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply: 20th June 2016
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Receive support calls and provide procedural help
- Creation and Maintenance of support logs
- Understand site specific requirements from sites which are handed over to support.
- Create RS/Sprint for such requirements and manage release of necessary builds.
- Assist site team in project assignments.
- Create MIS reports
- Acknowledgement within an hour
- Provide functional input for new configuration or functional clarifications.
- Build customer relationship and get maximum customer satisfaction.
- Travel to different sites if required for resolving issues or as help desk.
- Aptitude Test
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
- HOD Interview
0 - 0 Years
2 - 3 LPA