About the Company:
Yahavi is a start-up focused towards the area of artist discovery, promotion and management. They are backed by seed funding and are currently in the process of creating a brand that would be synonymous with artists. Their vision is to create a platform that cuts across channels, beginning with the online media.
They are looking for talented individuals to be a part of their team and work with them on the vision. Right person would be one who feels passionately about the artist community in general and their vision in specific. The person would be an essential part of their team and would hold an important position in laying the path for our product and company on the whole.
Desired Experience: 1 – 2 years
Salary: INR 3 – 6 LPA
Tentative date of Interview: will be communicated post registration window
- Responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a product team's specifications
- Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organisational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
Skill Set Required:
- Understanding of web frameworks like MVC
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment
- Ability to work in a close knit and cross functional team setup
- Delivery Focus with adherence to Time Lines
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
1 - 2 Years
3 - 6 LPA