About The Company:
We are a boutique Technology Consulting Firm specializing in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cloud Computing, Information Technology and Software Development. Close to a decade of experience in the technology domain has helped us establish a strong reputation for providing high-quality consulting services among our clients and partners. We strongly believe that a strong and well-knit team can deliver great results – contributing to recursive viral development.
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA
Target Batch: 2020
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 8000 to 10000 per month
After Training Period: INR 1.8 LPA - INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contributes to Code Reviews
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- When requested, interface with the product marketing, global services team and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time.
Skill Set Required:
- Is expected to be conversant with one or more of the popular server-side scripting languages (i.e. PHP/Python/Ruby)
- Knowledge on AngularJS, Node JS, React JS, Ionic etc is also required.
- Virtual training - No
- Coding Interview
- Technical Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA