Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Full Stack node.js Developer
WishUp is a one stop shop for all your service needs, ranging from Travel Bookings (Hotel, Rail, Air and Cabs), Professional Services, Grocery, Food Ordering and Household Repairs to Ordering Gifts and Flowers. A message a day to keep a thousand apps away!
Job Location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Salary: INR 5 – 15 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Development and maintenance of highly customized CRM-like web application.
- Primary focus will be the development of web application, its integration with back-end services and other 3rd party APIs.
- Have to own and develop the application from end to end independently.
- Build a custom CRM web-based Dashboard.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable server code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Skill Set Required:
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS and any server-side languages like PHP, Ruby, Python, Java, Node.js, and .Net to build an application, and tools like MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, bit bucket.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience of working with Parse.com is a Plus.
- Job Responsibilities: Full Stack node.js Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 15 Lacs
- Industry: IT