About The Company:
Settlin is a PropTech DFY (done-for-you) and ‘The digital broker’ - the first of its kind and the only end-to-end platform (from Property Intent to Registration) - majorly targeted for ‘Resale Home’ Buying. Despite all the digital transformations everywhere, proptech for residential property resale and purchase, has been limited to classifieds (DIYs) so far. All retail & services industries across India and the globe witnessed the shift from DIY startups to more fundamental DFY unicorns - eg. Justdial to Flipkart, OLX to Spinny. Except Property buying. With the technology and the capability to execute millions of property inspections across geographies at the same time, by deploying a white-collar gig-workforce, Settlin is the first and only end-to-end platform for resale and purchase of residential Real Estate.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-3 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)
Target Batch: 2019-2022
Salary: INR 3 LPA - INR 8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: April 2022
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
What is your role?
- Engineers at Settlin are expected to be strong problem solvers with a deep understanding of how to make software modular.
- If you’ve ever built a complete application/module all by yourself, that’s a major plus.
- train and coach other engineers on the team.
What should you have mandatorily?
- A hands-on on React, MongoDB
- A Deep Hunger to Learn and Create Technology
What will help you boost up your application?
- React Material UI Framework: Material UI
- Backend: Node.js, Meteor.js framework
- DevOps: AWS, CI/CD, Docker
- Implementing automated testing platforms, unit tests, benchmarking and optimization
Why should you join us?
- We are a small but dedicated team, solving some awesome real-world challenges.
- Developing scalable architectures and solutions while being involved at every step of it - right from planning to execution to deployment is something that will broaden your horizons beyond imagination.
- We work on the latest technologies - MERN, Flutter, GraphQL. Mobile apps to data analytics to dev-ops.
- you will have an option to move into the area you want, with tremendous scope of learning.
- We have a liberal leave/work-from-home policy and a very cohesive atmosphere at office.
What will be your growth?
- We focus on professional and personal development of each and every team member.
- We do regular performance reviews, take your inputs on your interests and try to align your tasks with the same.
- We try to give you new different types of tasks and features so that you can learn to the fullest.
- There is also a half yearly appraisal scheme in place to ensure that you are aptly rewarded for your performance.
- Online Test
- Multiple Interview Rounds
0 - 3 Years
3 - 8 LPA