Jio promises to shape the future of India by providing end-to-end digital solutions for businesses, institutions and households and seamlessly bridging the rural-urban divide. rnWhen you walk through our doors anywhere in the world, youll find a group of sharp-minded individuals working in a challenging and collaborative environment-one that fuels inspiration, drives innovation, and encourages you to always think different. Youll immerse yourself in a culture defined by a set of values that demand we operate with the utmost integrity, respect and trust one another, deliver superior customer experiences, and embrace diversity. Together, well work hard and own our actions. Well push boundaries and enact change. Well make a difference!!
Profile Offered: Full Stack Developers
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT)
Desired Experince- 3 to 4 Years
CTC Offered: As Per Industry Standards
Job Location: Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack
- Solid experience with web services technologies such as SOAP, REST, HTTP, WSDL and XSD
- Experience with websockets, socket.io programming for microservices like whiteboard, notifications, chat etc
- Proficiency creating web applications in one server side framework: Django, NodeJS, J2EE etc.
- Advance best practices with the engineering team through participation in architecture, technical design and code reviews
- Fix bugs and solve problems, write documentation and automated tests
- Work closely with, brainstorm ideas and incorporate feedback from, the engineering team, product management and QA.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience with source code control system GIT and comfortable with gitlab/github etc
Skill Set Required:
- Comfortable with Unix/Linux as a development environment.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Mongodb.
- Familiarity with modern DevOps tools, like Vagrant, Puppet, Ansible, Docker etc.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle and interactive methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills
3 - 6 Years
4 - 7 LPA