About the Company:
At Zero1, we always strive for excellence in whatever we do, and our team is what drives the force behind us. More than experience, we value ethics, agility, a zeal to learn and an unending commitment towards work.
We own and operate multiple leading web products, serve over 5B impressions a month, and are in partnerships with top media publications worldwide. We are looking to grow much beyond that in the next couple of months. To help us maintain the scale, speed and efficiency in our journey, we seek a passionate full stack developer to join us in our ownership-driven environment and help us take things forward.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.Tech
Salary: INR 3 LPA - INR 4.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Probation/Training Period: 0-6 Months
Tentative date of joining: Post interview.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Following is a description of what we expect:
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proactive attitude and a personal commitment.
- Experience in basic system design and architecture.
- Solid background in LEMP stack including PHP and MySQL, vanilla JS, jQuery and CSS3.
- Well versed in using Git, NPM, and Grunt for managing project code.
- Experience in JS libraries including Data tables and VideoJS.
- Experience in working with REST APIs, OAuth etc.
- Well versed with cross browser development fundamentals
- Fluent in spoken and written English language.
- Experience in building dashboards is a plus.
- Experience in working on scalable systems is a plus.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A chance to be a part of the core tech team at one of the top Internet start-ups (not bragging here) today.
- An attractive compensation, which is a given.
- A great opportunity to work with a motivated and skilled bunch of people.
- Flexible working hours, a friendly work environment and lots more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a dynamic, innovative and result-driven work environment. We do this by employing smart and self-learning individuals who work together to face the challenges of today’s digital advertising landscape.
- Online Coding Test
- Face to Face Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 1 Years
3 - 4.5 LPA