About The Company:
Visonia Techlabs India Private Limited, is an website consultant based in India. We're working as a Website developer and tester. We're having more than 3 years of extensive experience in IT Industry. We're multitasking, dedicated, focused, independent, well-organized and proficient at working in any situation. We're suitable in tackling different task, work under pressure and complete it within time. We have a strong command in many technologies like:- PHP, Java, Android, C#, Python.
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation- Above 60% in all
Target Batch: 2019-20
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA - INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming.
- Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
- Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Technical Round
- HR Round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 2 Years
1.2 - 2.4 LPA