About The Company:
SenSen Networks Limited (ASX:SNS; OTCQB:SNNSF) is a leading Sensor AI enterprise working with people, places and data to solve problems once thought technically impossible. SenSen's patented network approach enables us to offer customised, real-time and batch processing of data alongside SaaS solutions. SenSen's technology fuses complex video and sensor datasets at high speeds across multiple networks to assess and inform strategic actions to its customers across its enterprise verticals: Smart Cities, Casinos, Retail, Smart Surveillance and Emerging Tech. SenSen has clients on four continents and can be found in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, USA, Canada, India and UAE.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)/M.Tech
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 4.5 LPA - INR 5 LPA (Depends on interview)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: August 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- In depth understanding of Spring, Hibernate and web technologies.
- In depth understanding of Operating system and familiarity with Linux operating system
- In depth understanding of RDBMS
- Strong collaborator and a great contributor to team culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating and decision-making skills.
- Experience in delivering scalable and resilient services at large enterprise scale.
- Good at design patterns and their application.
- Software development experience in full product cycle: design, development, release and maintenance.
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of Computer Science
- Ability to handle ambiguity and collaborate across multiple groups and disciplines.
Skill Set Required:
- Screening Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
4.5 - 5 LPA