About The Company:
Schlesinger Group is a technology-led data company that delivers a broad range of qualitative and quantitative research solutions to connect human answers to business questions as a single point of access to your worldwide audiences. Vast global panels, respondent sourcing expertise, feasibility, and project management experience come together for exceptional results at the speed and quality you need for marketing research success. Our programmatic online survey solutions get you closer to your customers faster. Our digital qualitative research technology features industry-leading platforms for online discussions, focus groups, and IDIs, mobile ethnography, and more. World-class testing, insights, and simulation spaces are strategically located in key markets across the US & Europe. Working in partnership with you, we make it smarter, faster, and easy to achieve meaningful audience engagement in-depth and at scale to drive understanding and bolder decisions. With a lifetime of experience and an uncompromis ng commitment to your success, we are your global research partner, anywhere, anytime.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT)/MCA
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA - INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: September 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Bachelor’s/Master degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Computer Science or other related fields from reputed colleges
- Possess good communication, organizational and creative thinking skills.
- Effective communications skills.
- A multi-tasking individual that likes to work both in a team environment and individually.
- Willing to manage a full workload and possess the ability to manage priorities that change moment by moment.
- Experience in combining and implementing analytical and creative problem-solving techniques and approaches
- Attention to detail and quality work output in a fast-paced environment
- Full - stack / back-end developer, REST API design in an Agile Scrum environment
- Understanding of general data types (integer, string, Boolean etc.) and data structures (trees, arrays, dictionaries, stack, queue etc.)
Responsibilities & Key Skill:
- Performing Coding Assignments.
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and technology developments
- Virtual Interview
- Virtual Test
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA