About The Company:
Indus Action has a mission to enable the disadvantaged to access legislated rights sustainablyinIndia,withavisionofmovingmorethanamillionIndiansoutofpovertyby 2030. We started working towards this vision by employing our model of intervention towardsinclusiveeducationundersection121coftheRighttoeducation(RTE)act.Inthe past one year, we have expanded our intervention to Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) under Nation Food Security Act and Building and Other Construction Workers Act (BoCW). You can read more about this evolutionhere
Job Location: New Delhi (work will be remote till the situation resumes normalcy)
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Target Batch: 2020-2021
Salary: INR 3 LPA - INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
- Building reusable components, user-facing features using React.js/Redux and front-end libraries.
- Building and Managing Backend APIs.
- Working with other development members/teams and states managers to ideate software solutions
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application code.
- Handle projects with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Work in an agile development environment.
- Design & develop Database Schema and server-side applications for Business Process
- Good knowledge of OOP development and design pattern
- Must to know the MVC framework
- In depth knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Must have knowledge and experience in building the application in MERN stack
- Must have Knowledge in building the back-end APIs( Express and Sails JS).
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux) and libraries such as Material UI, Reactstrap.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis), web servers(e.g. Apache, Nginx)
- Hands-on experience in Microservice architecture.
- Experience in a DevOps environment. especially with Docker and Jenkins(Container Orchestration, Observability, CI/CD).
- Public cloud service offerings (IaaS, PaaS, DBaaS services as well high-level product offerings such, as AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, Bitbucket and Postman).
- knowledge of SVN/Git repository.
- Python skills are a plus.
- Familiarity with chatbot platforms is a plus.
- Modern data architectures and software development principles (e.g. event driven architectures, data democratization, stream processing, and integrating real time analytics into customer applications)
Note: "Please apply for the similar job role on this link as well:
- Online Interview
- Virtual Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
3 - 6 LPA