About The Company:
Edulastic is a fast-growing educational technology company helping educators personalize and accelerate learning. Our user-friendly online assessment system provides instant data so teachers, administrators and students can address misconceptions in real time. Edulastic’s Teacher version is completely free. For schools and districts, Edulastic Enterprise provides a robust platform to administer customized, research-backed, technology-enhanced common assessments. Join the millions of teachers and students boosting learning with Edulastic! Follow us here and get your free account at www.edulastic.com.
Job Location: Bengaluru
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/M.Tech/MCA
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 5 LPA - INR 15 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Here's what you will be doing:
- Responsible for building responsive and elegant web applications.
- Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end and back-end layer to deliver stellar enduser experiences
- Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
- Architect, develop, and maintain reusable components.
- Students with 7 and above CGPA can apply.
- Participation in Coding Events is an added advantage
Skill Set Required:
- Online Technical Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
5 - 15 LPA