About The Company:
We are bunch of Hackers, Designers, Inventors and Visionaries with a common goal to make beautiful and affordable technologies. Established in 2018, Corpus vision has since then helped multiple startups and companies to turn their ideas into reality. Working closely with companies to improve their stacks and product to deliver best experience to their consumers. We consider each project as an opportunity to leave a unique mark on the Visual and Technical anthropology of the digital world. We bring the client and User to centre-stage and hope to establish a lasting relationship through problem-solving, attention to detail, functionality and simplified User Experience. With various clients from Germany, London, Boston, Australia and more, Corpus vision creates for a global audience. We also have a goal to make Home Automation and IoT technologies affordable and effective, with our aim to make Home Automation a commodity for middle class than a luxury for upper class.
Job Location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: 0-2 year
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Target Batch: 2018-2019
Salary: INR 3 LPA - INR 4.2 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Candidate has deep technical knowledge and experience across varying application requirements, development and design.
- Candidate has Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Candidate has Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Candidate has Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Skill Set Required:
- Candidates have experience in .Net Core, Web API, C# and Angular/Typescript.
- A hard-core developer in C# programming and product development. (optional)
- Candidate has Very Strong programming and debugging skills.
- Candidate has Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate has Expertise in performance profiling and fine tuning of applications.
- Candidate has Expertise/knowledge in Enterprise applications or Enterprise product development.
- Telephonic Round
- Online Test
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 2 Years
3 - 4.2 LPA