About The Company:
Codalien is a young, enthusiastic team of mobile strategists, designers and developers, dedicated to help companies of all sizes leverage the exciting and dynamic world of application development and solution consultation. Our areas of expertise include Mobile Gaming, Startups, Enterprise Mobility, and Solutions. We co-create customized solutions (mobile apps) for our clients to reach out to their audience in the most efficient way. Simply put, we create awesome digital solutions
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 4 LPA - INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Will be communicated
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- We’re looking for team members who are hungry to learn and can help us dramatically improve and expand our set of products while simultaneously supporting a massive increase in the capacity of our systems.
- We work in an agile manner and believe strongly that small cross-functional teams empowered to make decisions and move fast are the best way to do so.
- This is an unbeatable opportunity for interns who hope to work on and deliver world-class software in a friendly, fun, and innovative environment.
Skill Set Required:
- You Should Have familiarity with JS.
- Solid Computer Science and Programming Fundamentals.
- Desire to learn and grow as a software developer.
- Interest in working in a fast-paced tech and product-oriented company.
- Involvement in the development community and personal projects outside of class is a plus.
- Should have knowledge of NodeJS and React JS.
Last Date To Apply: 21 December 2020
- Telephonic Round
- Online Test
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
4 - 5 LPA